Last updated: 29th May 2018
1. Terms & Notices
These terms are a binding legal agreement between the user (you) and ANCHOVY STUDIOS p.l.c. of 682, High Street Hamrun, HMR1012 (the “Company”).
We suggest that you take the time to familiarise yourself with their contents. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
To the fullest extent possible by law, the Company does not warrant that www.anchovyinc.com (the “Site”) or any of the content found on the Site (the “Content”) will operate error free or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or its Content results in any cost, the Company is not responsible for such costs.
The Site and the Content are provided ‘as is’ without any warranties of any kind. The Company, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, Furthermore, the Company makes no warranties about the accuracy, completeness of any content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
The Company, its officers and/or its employees will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or reliance upon any materials or information appearing on this web site.
Where we provide hypertext links to third party websites, such links are not an endorsement or recommendation by us of any information, products or services in such web-sites, but are only provided by us because we think that they may be of interest to you or for information purposes or for convenience. Accordingly, you use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use, privacy policies or availability of such websites. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites.
This website may also contain some material provided by third parties and we do not necessarily agree with the content of such material. When this is the case we will state so. We accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such material.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from:
- any personal information or other material You provide to the Site,
- Your use of any the Content, or
The Site, acts as a venue for candidates to apply for a role with the Company or with an affiliated company of the Company (for example a member company of the same group of companies) by creating Profiles and uploading their CV. While the Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove job postings or other material from the Site from time to time, the Company does not assume any obligation to do so and to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
The Site and the Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Content. The use of the Site and the Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site and may be made at any time.
Whilst the Company tries to ensure that the standard of the Site remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. The Company does not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Site (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on the Site. The Company may vary the specification of this Site from time to time without notice.
5. Use of the Site
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- post any CV or Profile, or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- apply more than once for the same job posting;
- share with a third party any login credentials to the Site;
- access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access;
- post or submit to the site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail-bombing” or “crashing”;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- use the services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Company’s discretion; or
- post any CV which is not a genuine CV and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
6. Data Protection
The Company shall ensure that access to such personal data is limited to those employees who need access to such data to meet the Company’s obligations under these Terms and the Privacy Statement. The Company will keep a record of any processing of personal data it carries out on your behalf. The Company reserves the right to transfer the personal data outside the European Economic Area without your prior consent in accordance with the provisions of chapter 5 of the GDPR.
The Company undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
For more information on data protection kindly refer to our privacy statement.
7. Intellectual Property
The Company is the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within the Site.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of this website are owned or controlled for these purposes by the Company, its officers and/or its employees. In accessing this website, you agree that you may only download and store (in any medium) the content for your own personal non-commercial use or that of your firm or company.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (on any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Company.
We only permit links to the home page of this website. You may not provide a link to any other page of this website without obtaining our prior written consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to request you to remove any link to this website and you agree to remove such link promptly upon request.
8. Term and Termination
Even after You are no longer a User of the Site, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including 1, 3 through 7 inclusive and 9 through 13 inclusive.
9. Governing Law